Recent Posts

NEW CATERGORY: MOVIE BABES!!

Sunday, November 29, 2009



With all my posts any avid readers will have seen that I always included a movie babe, so.....


















I have decided to not only carry on including them but to create an entirely new catergory dedicated to only movie babes and hotties!!

I will frequently post an entire page to a specific actress and these will only be filled with pictures of all your favourites. These posts will be updated frequently.

So be on the lookout for our new catergory starting from December 1, 2009! 

If you have any requests, please leave me a comment and I'll see what I can do.

Thank you for supporting my blog and I hope to see you all return very soon!

Ciao for now....... 

2 JESSICAS in the same place and at the same time!!! One can only dream....

No comments:

Post a Comment