Recent Posts

GI JOE: The Rise of Cobra (2009)

Sunday, December 20, 2009
GI JOE: The Rise of Cobra


MOVIE GROSSES
Total US Gross $150,201,498

International Gross $150,896,498
Worldwide Gross $301,097,996


STORY
 
"An elite military unit comprised of special operatives known as G.I. Joe, operating out of The Pit, takes on an evil organization led by a notorious arms dealer."


CAST

Channing Tatum ( Fighting, Step Up ), Sienna Miller ( Stardust, Casanova ), Dennis Quaid ( The Day After Tommorrow, Vantage Point ), Marlon Wayans ( White Chicks, Little Man ) and Joseph Gordon-Levitt ( 500 Days of Summer ).

DIRECTOR
Stephen Sommers ( Van Helsing, The Mummy )



REVIEW

Having been a fan of the cartoon as a child, I had the same feeling I did when I went to see Transformers and that is one of fear and dread that my childhood memories would be spoilt forever.
I was pleasantly suprised however to witness an awesome spectacle of special effects and action. The movie even surpassed my expectations so much so that I think Stephen Sommers has produced a work very similar to Christopher Nolan's Batman Begins.
If you are really in the mood for an entertaining action blockbuster then I guarentee you GI Joe The Rise of Cobra definitely should be your choice!

RATING
An power punching 8 out of 10!

MOVIE BABE
Sienna Miller can definitely make any cobra rise....



No comments:

Post a Comment