Recent Posts

INSIDIOUS: Chapter 2 ( 2013 ).........Prepare for fear!

Sunday, April 28, 2013
HORROR

Insidious: Chapter 2 (2013) Poster

I can't stress enough how much the original Insidious movie freaked me out. Unlike many critics and movie reviewers , I will admit that I did not predict the einding of this movie. I find that when a movie reaches an unpredictable end, that's when the scare sets in. From the team who brought you the Saw movies...... at least they've expanded their reach and I look f0orward to seeing more of their movies in the future. For now, let me grab a Bible and a Crucifix because these paranormal things really scare the crap outta me!

 


PLOT
The haunted Lambert family seeks to uncover the mysterious childhood secret that has left them dangerously connected to the spirit world.

CAST
Patrick Wilson.................Josh Lambert
Rose Byrne......................Renai Lambert
Barbara Hershey..............Lorraine Lambert
Lin Shaye.........................Elise Rainier

DIRECTOR
James Wan
Directed Saw, Death Sentence and Insidious

RELEASES DATES
USA .........................13 September 2013

MOVIE TRAILER
ORIGINAL MOVIE TRAILER


MOVIE BABE
An insidious Rose Byrne...................

No comments:

Post a Comment