Recent Posts

X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST (2014) ... Even More X-CITING X-MEN Pics You MUST See!!!

Saturday, March 15, 2014


 
 
X-Men fans, I hope you didn't think we forgot about you because here are some of the very latest awesome shots from the upcoming mutant bonanza movie X-Men: Days of Future Past (2014). Most of the leading mutants are portrayed here and we even catch a glimpse of director, Bryan Singer, doing his thing.
 
I don't know about you but I pretty much thought that after the original X-Men trilogy that that might've been the end of it but with Matthew Vaughn having injected new life into Fox's Marvel heroes with 2011's very brilliant X-Men: First Class, I'm more than happy to go see this movie and also the fact that Bryan Singer has returned to the series he brought to life so many years ago now, having jumped ship and leaving the production of X-Men: The Last Stand to complete Superman Returns and let's face it, we all know how that turned out....
 
By the way, there's just about 2 months left till this movie is released worldwide on May 23. Someone tell me if I can pre-buy my tickets to watch this mega mutant romp because I'm really getting extremely excited for this movie! 
 
PLOT
The X-Men ensemble fights a war for the survival of the species across two time periods in X-Men: Days of Future Past. The characters from the original X-Men film trilogy join forces with their younger selves from X-Men: First Class in a battle that must change the past – to save their future
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment