Recent Posts

I, ORIGINS (2014) ... A Sci-Fi Masterpiece That Will Change Your Perception FOREVER!!!

Thursday, April 10, 2014


 
 
As a big fan of the science fiction genre I have to say this is the kind of movie that I always look forward to seeing. With a cast consisting of the very beautiful and very talented Brit Marling, the extremely gorgeous Astrid Berges-Frisbey, Michael Pitt and The Walking Dead's Steven Yuen.
 
The movie is written and directed by Mike Cahill who previously gave us must - see brilliant movies such as Boxers and Ballerinas and Another Earth, both also having collaborated with Brit Marling. Look for this one in theatres around mid-July 2014.
 
 
PLOT
"I Origins" follows a molecular biologist whose study of the human eye points to evidence with far reaching implications about our scientific and spiritual beliefs.
 
 I, ORIGINS TRAILER
 
 MOVIE BABE
Atrid Berges-Frisbey's beauty creates sparks in I, Origins...



No comments:

Post a Comment