Recent Posts

TAKEN 3 (201?) ... That's Right, LIAM NEESON Will Find The Bad Guys ... AGAIN!!!

Friday, January 31, 2014


 
 
One of my secret guilty pleasures and I have so many, is Liam Neeson movies. After watching the original Taken, I was an even bigger fan of Neeson's work. Admittedly though I have to say that I wasn't so fond of the sequel. Taken 2 had to build on the original movie and take it one step further ( I'm thinking along the lines of a Bruckheimer / Simpson 90's action movie style like Face Off and perhaps Bad Boys 2 ) but instead the movie reached and just missed the mark.
 
 
 
Well enough about that, the news I bring today is that Liam Neeson is definitely back for Taken 3! The movie will be directed by Oliver Megaton and Maggie Grace also returns as Neeson's daughter. So if you're the kind of person that needs a break perhaps from all the superhero movies and would love to see a normal man in over the top action sequences then you will, as I will be, in line to see the new Taken movie.
 
WAS THE BEST THING ABOUT TAKEN THESE LINES:
    "I don't know who you are.
 I don't know what you want.
 If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money.
But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you.
 If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it.
 I will not look for you, I will not pursue you.
 But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you."
 
 
ORIGINAL TAKEN PHONECALL
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment