Recent Posts

BREAKING NEWS!!! TOM CRUISE, SIMON PEGG AND JEREMY RENNER To Return for MISSION IMPOSSIBLE 5!!!

Sunday, June 8, 2014


 
 
Admittedly I didn't know the movie was even getting ready to be made but with a possible 2015 release and the year already past the halfway mark, I guess they have to get rearing to go. Casting has already confirmed Tom Cruise returning as Ethan Hunt as well as Simon Pegg and now Jeremy Renner.
 
Here's what Renner had to say:
“I'm kind of strapped time-wise doing “Avengers 2,” and “Mission: Impossible 5” is rearing its head, and then they want to do another “Bourne” movie,” Renner said. “Even if I really wanted to do it, which I don't, I couldn't.”
 
Representatives for Renner did not immediately respond to a request for comment. It certainly seems like Renner is a busy man! Awesome to know that the Mission Impossible franchise is continuing.
 
That would make three confirmed for “M:I 5.” The film will be directed by Christopher McQuarrie, based on a screenplay by Drew Pearce. Produced by Skydance Productions, the Paramount Pictures has scheduled the sequel for a 2015 release date.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment